WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT?
Company Name: TEXLICLE, S.L. (hereinafter, the "Company" or the "Responsible"). CIF: B01618818 Address: P.I. San Rafael, C/ Francia, nº1 - 02400 Hellín (Albacete) Telephone: +34 967 179 132 Email for communications regarding Data Protection: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT?
Company name: TEXLICLE, S.L. (hereinafter, the "Company" or the "Responsible"). CIF: B01618818 Address: P.I. San Rafael, C/ Francia, nº1 - 02400 Hellín (Albacete) Telephone: +34 967 179 132 Email for communications regarding Data Protection: email@example.com
ARE THE PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING?
- To access some of our services, and in order to answer your queries or send you information related to your request, it may be necessary for us to obtain information from you, in which case, we will ask you to provide it to us. expressly voluntarily provide. You should only send us the data of which you are the owner, or of third parties, if you are their legal representative or have obtained their unequivocal consent.
- Compliance with our contractual obligations in the event that you have decided to acquire any of our products and/or services, as well as carrying out the administrative, fiscal and accounting management derived from the work we have carried out.
- Whenever you wish, we can periodically send you commercial information about our products and/or services, including newsletters, or information from third parties with whom we maintain commercial collaborations. If you have maintained a contractual relationship with us, we can also send you commercial communications.
- Management of publications on social networks and our website, in the event that you decide to become a follower on our social network pages, or You have given your consent for your data to be published in them or on our website. You consent to your personal data being processed in the manner in which each of these social networks allows it based on their technique, as well as their own terms and conditions, and they will not be used for purposes other than those provided by their own. social networks and within the platform and/or environment of these. In the following links you can get more information:
- Facebook: http ://www.facebook.com/policy.php?ref=pf
- Instagram: https:/ /help.instagram.com/155833707900388
- YouTube: https://www .google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy
- LinkedIn: http:/ /www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
You also consent to our access to the data contained in your profile, so that we can send you commercial communications through the internal messaging of the social network, and that an event created by us may appear published on your wall, (in the case of Facebook) or in other main sections of other social networks. You can stop following us on our social networks using the tools they provide. We inform any interested party whose personal data may appear on the social networks whose profile we have open, the possibility of exercising their rights as specified in the RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES section.
- Participate in the possible personnel selection processes that we could carry out in the event that you send us your curriculum vitae.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE PROCESSING ?
- Consent of the person concerned in the purpose No. 1 (to answer your queries or send you information related to your request), which you give us at the time of sending us a query.
- Execution of the signed contract to in purpose No. 2 (contractual obligations for the acquisition of products and/or services), under the conditions indicated in the contract that we could formalize, as well as comply with the tax legal obligations derived from the contract.
- Consent of the interested party in purpose No. 3 (periodic commercial information), which you grant us at the time of accepting the sending of commercial communications, or legitimate interest in the event that you have maintained a contractual relationship with us.
- Consent of the interested party in purpose No. 5 (personnel selection processes), which and you grant us at the time you send us your resume, either through paper or electronic forms where you specifically give your consent. If you send us your resume by e-mail, we consider that you are allowing us to treat it, so that if we believe it appropriate to keep it, we will reply to you by the same means of our data protection policy.
WHAT ARE THE DATA CONSERVATION CRITERIA?
We will keep the data during the prescription period of the legal obligations, and in the meantime there continues to be an interest in keeping relations by both parties, so that we will proceed to delete them when it is no longer necessary to achieve the purposes that would have justified their treatment. The résumés received will be destroyed in case they were discarded from the possible selection processes that we could carry out, keeping them for a maximum period of one year. Period of conservation of your data for sending commercial communications:
- If you have expressly authorized us, we will keep your data until you decide to withdraw your consent.
- If you If you have maintained a contractual relationship with us and we send you commercial communications, we will keep your data until you decide to oppose such treatment.
HOW SHOULD I UPDATE MY PERSONAL DATA ?
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to us through this website is true, correct, current and complete. The User must notify us of any modification or update thereof, by sending a communication to the postal or electronic addresses indicated in the section where can you exercise your rights?
WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF THE INFORMATION?
We will not transfer information to third parties except legal obligation and those necessary to provide the services, or in the event that you give your consent express and unequivocal.
ARE THERE INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS?
- Facebook and Instagram adhere to the Privacy Shield framework: More information: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacyshield
- Instagram is adhered to the Privacy Shield framework: More information: Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
- YouTube adheres to the Privacy Shield framework: More information: https://policies.google.com/privacy/frameworks?hl=es&gl=es
- LinkedIn is adhering to the Privacy Shield framework: More information https://www.linkedin.cn/help/linkedin/answer/62539/data-transfers-in-the-eu-eee-and-switzerland?lang=en
Keep this information in mind if you allow us to publish some of your data on social networks where we have an open profile.
WHAT RIGHTS DO INTERESTED PARTIES HAVE?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data that concerns them. Interested persons have the right or whether to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. In this case, we will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. They will also have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of their data at any time when the basis that legitimizes it is obtaining the consent of the interested party. They may file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority, such as the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights or believe that the data processing is not appropriate with the current legality.
WHERE CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (RGPD ) for the treatment of personal data of their responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5, by which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed. The CONTROLLER guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the RGPD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
The user states that he has been informed about our data protection policy and consents to its treatment for the purposes stated above. It is noted that some of the services provided on the Web may have particular conditions, in which case users will be duly informed.